Monday, April 02, 2012

March: making up for lost time

Three baseball games in three days. One small sunburn. Lots of live music. Lunch dates and dinner plans and yoga with friends. Registering for two (maybe three) summer races. A trip that involved two different cities in the course of a week - all for fun! I feel like I packed the month of March full of as much as possible, and I had a blast.

Now that I'm feeling better, I feel a little compelled to Do. Everything. Now. I feel like I need to make up for all that I've missed out on over the past few years. This new-found enthusiasm for getting off my couch has resulted in about two months of fun plans set up around my two remaining spring trips to the East Coast. We're getting towards the end of operation sell my parents' house, and I'm trying to sandwich as much good fun and as many good friends around that awful experience as possible.

But today my body put a halt to all the fun. I guess even feeling better, I still need a recovery day once in awhile. And a weekend full of fun bands and dancing until (almost) dawn was kind of exhausting. So today I napped. But tomorrow, the adventures continue.

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me happy! Yea for feeling up to doing EVERYTHING NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind. We're all friends here.