Katie started it, and I think it might be fun.
1. I really can't tell a difference between cheap wine and the good stuff, so I buy cheap wine. Some friends are saddened by this.
2. I was a walk-on to my college field hockey team sophomore year. And then a walk-off after developing four stress fractures in my right leg. And tearing my meniscus.
3. I'm a complete klutz, and yet I have the coordination to juggle pretty well.
4. I'm super allergic to snap peas. I was unaware of this until the day my throat swelled almost shut.
5. I'd rather love my job than make a lot of money, but I really need to start making a decent salary again.
6. I love to camp, but most of my friends do not. I need to make new friends.
7. I finished grad school in 2005, and vowed never to go back to school. I'm thinking about taking a few classes this summer.
8. When I grow up, I want to live in a Victorian flat with a little balcony. Or maybe a backyard patio.
9. I wish I were two inches taller.
10. I wear yoga pants to work at least once a week. I really do have the best job ever.
MT State Road Race Championship
46 minutes ago